Shoe, Shoes, and More shoes: Deichmann Shore Store

Hello Everyone!

On Wednesday, I decided to head over to the city center to have a look at a couple of shops and do a little bit of window shopping. So I popped into my favourite shoe store Deichmann to have a look at what they were offering. To my suprise, nearly everything I saw was on sale or just simply fabulous, so managed to get a few pics of the most commonly worn shoes this season. 
Sorry about the quality (blackberry's are rubbish), I should be getting an iphone or sorting out the battery for my camera, so keep a look out. 













Be sure to visit the nearest store to check out some really great shoes for such a cheap price. 

Click here to get the Creepers 
Only £29.99

Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Sunday 24 June 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate