Vintage Store Hunter Day 1: Gone Retro

In one of my recent posts, I mentioned my vintage store hunt was beginning to take place, and now that my GCSE exams are finally over (YAY!), so it meant that my friend and I decided to head over to a store close straight after school and began raiding the rails for about 2 hours. The shop keepers were absolutely friendly and were really close in convincing me to buy a fabulous pair of leather platform heels for just £30 ! But I only ended up buying 2 rings (which I will show you in my first ever haul coming up soon!). The store has a very cool vibe with authentic vintage pieces that the store owners personalise and tie dye. It was amazing! This is now my official go-to vintage pieces store. Check out the facebook page which they frequently update.

Here are few pictures I took on the day ...



Shirt: £17

Wet Look Leggings: £12

Shorts: about £15
Jumper:  £10 


Shirt: about £15



Amazing wallpaper in back 

Shirt: about £17



Shorts: about £15
Jumper:  £10  

Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Wednesday 27 June 2012 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Vintage Store Hunter Day 1: Gone Retro”

Translate