Last Sunday of 2012

























So today is the last Sunday of the year so of course I went to church with the family. Since I've got my new camera I am now able to do more outfit posts, so I'm here today with ootd for church. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year and if you're still trying to figure out what your new year's resolutions are going to be then stay tuned to this blog and I shall give you a few tips and ways to you set them and also keep them. 
p.s, excuse my horrible looking hair, I'm going natural for a while so I'm going to get it plaited very soon and should have my long braids again.  
What I'm wearing:
Earrings: Primark
Top:Marks and Spenser
Skirt: Primark
Jacket: Internacionale 
Snood/Chucky Scarf: Primark
Shoes: Primark









Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Sunday 30 December 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate