Happy New Year 2013 + NYE Pics

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a good NYE whatever you did. It is tradition in my family to go to church for NYE and ~I must say it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! My church is very multicultural and diverse but last night we partied as though we were back home in Africa and it was just so much fun seeing out Pastors party like African's at heart. Here are some pictures from last night...
I hope 2013 is a good year for you all and full of happiness and joy. I'm sure there will be obstacles that you will have to over come during the year as always but, how you over come them will show you and everyone the strength you have.

There will be some big changes on the blog, such as the name, layout and I will probably buy a domain name, but trust me it will be for the best. 
Oh and I've found the perfect photographers for my blog; my 6 year old twin brothers.  It sounds stupid I know but as long as I position them in the right way and change the camera settings, they're quite good. But they're always arguing over who should take the pictures... oops!  
What I'm wearing:
Dress (worn as a top): New Look
Sheer Maxi Skirt: Primark
Jacket: Internacionale
Ring, Necklace and Bangle: New Look 
Clutch: Primark
Earrings: Primark















This entry was posted on Tuesday 1 January 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate