Tag: Confessions of a Blogger



So the Wonderful Tatianna
created this tag for us bloggers and I was so happy because, there were so many tags that were mainly for Youtubers, although there were some that both Youtubers and Bloggers could do, but the vast majority was mainly for them. So thank you Tatianna for creating this tag.

Questions:
1) How long does it take you to edit/write a post?

It depends on the type of post I'm doing. If it is an ootd post, for some reason I find it takes me less time to do it and it roughly takes me about 35 minutes (including taking the pictures, editing and uploading) because, I have the help of my brothers. And if it's a post that requires me to create a collage, it can take up to 2 hours maximum
 

2)Are you a spender or saver?
I guess I'm a bit of both. When I have money, I will spend it on silly things like drinks and food. lol. But I normally choose the cheaper alternative, ( whiles still considering the quality and quantity) and this usually gets me my money's worth.

3) What type of post do you enjoy writing or recording?

Most recently I enjoy doing ootd posts because, I feel as though my readers are able to really see how I am as a person through my style and it is a better way to express myself

4)Do your friends and family know about your blog/channel?

Yes. and my mum keeps telling all our family members at events which can be embarrassing because sometimes they're say "ohh show me" and I would just run away or laugh. But its really nice too because my mum also helps me with the editing and design of my blog when I really need help because she is so good at all the technical stuff.  

5)What Clothing Item do you wear way too much?

My brown American Vintage jacket, mainly because I wear to school every day *cringe* 
I need a new one.  Any suggestions?

6)Are you more likely to buy a bag or a pair of shoes?

Definitely a pair of shoes

7)Are the outfits that you post really what you wear in out?

Since I haven't done much outfit posts, I would say most of them are and the rest are ones  I wear when going out. 

8)Who or What inspired you to start a blog or channel?

It's actually a funny story. I was watching the American TV show Awkward with one of my best friends and we saw her blogging and thought it was a good idea to display our likes dislike, thoughts and feelings about anything. Although, till this day my friend still hasn't made one. 
Bloggers such as Shirley and Susie also inspired me as they were the first blogs I discovered.

9)What's your style mantra? (in other words, what does style mean to you. I think....)

 Style is not always about trends, it is about freedom of expression. It may involve adapting trends in your own way and creating your own identity. It doesn't have to expensive or be filled with major brands, it just needs effort and confidence in what you are wearing. Never being afriad to break the rules is what counts. 
Be Bold, be confident, and be you - Definition of style

I tag anyone and everyone. Spread the word...

I quite enjoy doing tags so I will probably be doing more soon

Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Monday 28 January 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate