Celebrity Style Inspiration: Iggy Azalea + Update

                     
Hi everyone, for me to say that it has been a long time since I have blogged is simply an understatement. Although it has been long, I do have my reasons, one of them being being my GCSE exams took over my life. I was constantly revising for about 4-5 months straight but I still ended up doing a LOT of last minutes crammed revision which I really don't understand...

To be honest, I kind of lost my blogging mojo and my interest in the fashion industry all together which is weird because most people that know me are aware that I do want to have a career in the industry soon. Well, I have finished my exams now and I'm just lounging about for the next  couple of weeks until I go on holiday to... GHANA!! I'm so excited and even though it was a really last minute trip, I'm so excited to just be chilling in the sun with some of my cousins and just...enjoying myself before I start sixth form in September!

Now that you are all aware of my absence, lets get onto the purpose of this post...

                           


Iggy Azalea...My girl! I love her, and her rebellious yet sensual style. Her hit single 'Work' hit Youtube a while ago now and I'm seriously in love with that song. She is a fresh and rebellious R&B rapper who is here to challenge all the other female rappers and I'm sure we will be seeing her style being portrayed and acknowledged more often. 


                               
                               

                     

                    

                    

Images from: 

http://alliggy.tumblr.com/



                                                                     Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Tuesday 23 July 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Celebrity Style Inspiration: Iggy Azalea + Update”

  1. Oh my, I love this post! Iggy is my girl! Just met her in August at the VMA's. She is such a sweetheart!!

    XO Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete

Translate