A/W Looks: Checked in.

Checked in.


Topshop top
topshop.com



NIKE sneaker
net-a-porter.com


Monsoon steel necklace
monsoon.co.uk


MAC Cosmetics lip gloss makeup
nordstrom.com



 If you haven't heard of Polyvore then let me introduce you...
Polyvore is a photo collage website that many bloggers use to create unique collages with the help of some lovely templates on the website. I've just downloaded the app on my iPad and I really enjoy putting things together and getting creative. 

I will be creating some A/W looks since we are in autumn/fall now and some people might need inspiration. Follow me on Polyvore here.

Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Thursday 26 September 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate