Pearly Whites

Pearly Whites





H M tuxedo jacket
$40 - hm.com



Topshop jeans
topshop.com



Summer shoes
$48 - beginningboutique.com.au



ALDO shoulder bag
aldoshoes.com



NYX lipstick
$4.82 - chemistdirect.co.uk



Recently, I have been loving 'white' clothing due to its simplicity and although I haven't really got a lot of white clothing, I think there is no harm in looking a little bit chic even in the winter. it also reminds me of snow which mean....Christmas!! One of the best holidays of the year! is anyone else excited about Christmas because I know a lot of stores are, since there are already so many Christmas decorations up.

Unfortunately my camera just recently stopped working and to be honest I am so gutted but, Thank God for my 2 year warranty. So, hopefully I will be able to get my camera fixed soon so I can get some outfit posts up which I have been hoping to do for a while.

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

Love Yvette xo 

This entry was posted on Friday 18 October 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Pearly Whites”

Translate