Plaid Maids

Plaid Maids



LnA crop top
theoutnet.com


Burberry coat
net-a-porter.com


Forever 21 jeans
forever21.com


Forever 21 skater skirt
forever21.com


Platform shoes
shopplasticland.com



MAC Cosmetics lips makeup
nordstrom.com




So right now I'm really loving plaid/tartan clothing but to be honest, I think some high street stores may be going a little over the top with the amount of items in store with plaid/tartan prints. It can sometimes be quite painful to look at. I am also using this collage as part of media homework which is the main reason for creating this but I thought "why don't i just put this on my blog as well?". So here it is. Is the plaid/tartan trend working for you? 

Love Yvette xo 

This entry was posted on Wednesday 23 October 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate