A/W Wishlist 2

A/W Wishlist 2

A/W Wishlist 2 by theupgradeables featuring h&m coats

I must admit, having a job is not always a good thing because... 
1. You get paid - good thing right? Something wrong, well for me anyway
2. You start to look at things and think hmmm... " I can actually but this"
3. Pay Check comes in - finished on the day. 
Recently I've been feeling like this will be me very soon, so I'm hoping I can find an appropriate way to save my money whiles also being able to afford certain things. If anyone has any tips on how to save money, please let me know because I'm in desperate need of financial help even though I'm usually excellent with my money but now that I'm actually getting and making my own money... That's a whole different story. Help!
Well, I'm going to keep on dreaming for a while before the money comes in so, Enjoy. 

Red midi dress
$27 - ark.co.uk


H m coat
$96 - hm.com


Forever 21 vest
forever21.com


Cutout booties
$72 - ark.co.uk



NYX matte lipstick
moddeals.com




Love Yvette xox

This entry was posted on Wednesday 20 November 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate