Boohoo Wishlist

Boohoo Wishlist


Boohoo dress
boohoo.com




Boohoo pvc jacket
boohoo.com



Boohoo flared skirt
boohoo.com



Boohoo cut out boots
boohoo.com




So I'm not sure if I've said anything a bout getting a job at Next recently (Christmas temp) but after a long hard search for a job I finally got one. even though it can be quite tiring, I really enjoy is and I don't want it to be over :-(
Although I may not have enough money in my budget (yes I've started to budget my money but I don't think it will really work...) I'm hoping to get a couple of things and I may order a couple of items from shops such as Boohoo, eBay, Missguided etc. Here's my little wishlist if I did have a lot of money to spend. A girl can dream can't she?

Love Yvette xox

This entry was posted on Monday 18 November 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate