Kissable




Hey everyone! Here is just a quick ootd from earlier today. I'm heading back to my all black and black and white faze again since autumn is slowly approaching us by the look of the current weather we are having, sigh. I hope it gets better for the London carnival I'm attending this bank Holiday. Finger crossed! 
Btw I don't know why my trousers/leggings look like there is a white patch on them, even though there isn't one in real life....
Enjoy 

Jumper: H&M
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: Addidas, JD 






 




This entry was posted on Thursday 21 August 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Kissable ”

  1. That jumper is so perfect! We love this outfit, it's so simple.

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate