Summer Vlog: Talk with siblings and Exploring Camden


Hi everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your summer! 
So this is just a little vlog I put together of some of the things I've been up to this summer. Don't worry, I've got more to come. 
I'm not really intending on creating an official YouTube Channel right now so I'm just posting videos on here as unlisted so only my blog followers can access them until I decide I actually want to start an official channel. 
Btw, I got my results for AS... I got ABBC!!! 
I am so happy with that because I thought I was going to completely fail but by God's grace, I didn't. 

Hope you enjoy x 

Love Yvette x

This entry was posted on Tuesday 19 August 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate