Monochrome



Hey guys. How is your week going so far? 
Here is just a ootd post of me just before I was going to work. I love my new job and my uniform is so cute and simple and easily something I'd wear on a daily basis so that's a plus. I literally cannot believe I'm back at school *sigh*, last year so I got to do even better this year. 

On another note, I can't believe I actually managed to do my own havana twist hairstyle, it turned out better than I expected and was much quicker to do than I though. DIY hair styles from now on, much cheaper right. That's until I want to get weave done... 
PS sorry for the picture overload, I just loved the pictures my brother took, he's getting so good at it. 

Enjoy!


Top: Warehouse 
Jeans: Warehouse
Boots: New Look 
Jacket: Primark
Bag: Primark 

























This entry was posted on Wednesday 3 September 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate