LFW - Street Style 1

 

My lack of absent is quite sad. I kind of got out of the blogging mood once I realised my camera had broken. I could have gotten it repaired but I decided it was time to actually invest in a better camera. Saving up was not easy and at times I just said 'I cba' any more. But, I finally gave in a couple of days ago. I decided to head down to LFW just to take a couple of street style snaps and video some content for my media project. It was an unforgettable day that I will never forget. If you're wondering why that is exactly, all will be revealed in an update post coming very soon.

These are a few snapshots of the day which I hope you will find intriguing. 
Enjoy.

PS: I don't know everyone in the images so not everyone will be accredited. If you happen to see yourself or someone you know, please comment below and I will be sure to sully accredit them. 
DISCLAIMER: ALL images are my own and must be referenced to 'The Upgradeables' 





(Left to Right) 
HeidiLily, unknown, Lucy

 
Same as previous picture




Please let me know if you are aware of any of the people who have not been mentioned as I would like to accredit them. 

Love Yvette xo

This entry was posted on Tuesday 24 February 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate