YouTube Life?


The fear of hate can be a cause for the lack of progress in ones life. I've noticed that this has been quite evident when it came to me contemplating whether I should start a YouTube channel or not. I've been talking about this for a while now but I think ready to actually publish the video as a public video. It will have the same name as my blog and everything about the channel will be revealed in the first video to come.

I hope that I will enjoy it as much or even more than I enjoy blogging, although I wish to be much more consistent than I have been lately, now that I've got my new camera. Head over to YouTube and subscribe to 'The Upgradeables' and be the first to watch my videos.

I hope this will be the start of something fun and enjoyable. Any video suggestions? :-) 





Love Yvette 

google-site-verification: googlefd5ab4fab5b1e2d3.html

This entry was posted on Friday 27 February 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Translate